Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The secret is out. Chapter Five

"Who is going to believe me?" Ariel thought to herself as she gazed in wonder at the miraculous being in front of her. "She was just a doll, or so I thought".


Apparently Aunt whoever KNEW about this, that's why she instructed to treat the doll with care and love, and Ariel did without a doubt she loved her dolly. She didn't expect for her best friend to really become her BEST friend!


Tinkerbell was everywhere Ariel was, she would clean up and get Ariel snacks and offer companionship any time Ariel wanted it. 


After a while Ariel grew tired of the weird looks when she'd get caught "talking to herself". So she decided to sit her mother down and tell her the truth once and for all!


"Mom, I don't know how to say this..it's going to sound nuts but..I..uh.." "Spit it out, Ariel!" Jasmine sighed. "Well, you see..that doll my Aunt gave me..the Aunt that none of us knows..well..She's real and she talks to me and plays with me..she even gets me food and cleans up! ..Oops, probably shouldn't have told you she does my chores for me". 


"Now Ariel, there's a fine line between imagination and scary, and you're crossing it young lady. I think it's time you hung out with your friends, maybe we can throw a little slumber party."

"Gee, thanks mom." Ariel said quietly. Would no one believe her?

So  Jasmine threw Ariel a slumber party..what a great idea!!


Ariel told ghost stories and giggled all night long with a house full of little girls her age..as well as Tinkerbell, she couldn't leave out her very best!


Baby Phillip is just adorable. Looks just like his daddy.



"Who's a cute little boy?! Aw, mama's boy all right!"


"Can you blow mommy a kiss?" 


Poor lil' guy is all tuckered out..they are so precious when she sleep, according to Jasmine.


To fill some time up after school, since mom was busy with work and the baby anyway..Ariel decides to take up an after-school activity..Ballet!


"Look Mom!" Ariel said. "watch me do my latest ballerina move!"
"Bravo!" exclaimed Jasmine. "I knew my little girl would be a wonderful ballerina!"

After a lot of hard work, sore toes, and a Ballet recital. Ariel comes home with a trophy for best Ballerina at the Recital!




There comes a time in every little girl's life where she becomes a teenager. Its inevitable, no parent ever wants this to happen..but it happens.

Ariel has a birthday coming up! So she invites her friends over to celebrate with her.



She's having a joint birthday party for her and Dianna Striker, her best friend since birth!


What's so funny, Dianna?


"I knew this day would come..sobbed Jasmine..I just didn't know how soon!" "Oh mom! Stop you're embarrassing me at my party, I'm the one that's supposed to cry at my own party! Besides, you still have Phillip". *Sniff* "Okay, baby you're right" Jasmine said as she wiped away tears and put on a happy face for her growing girl.

Yes, there's still baby Phillip..Wait..Oh no..another present from a distant Aunt....


To be continued..

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh! I'm loving the invisible friends, though!

    ReplyDelete