Tuesday, June 21, 2011

When Three Become Four. Chapter four

Jasmine and Devin wasted no time conceiving a second child. They hoped for a little boy to even the equation a little. Okay, okay. Devin REALLY wanted a boy!


"All right sport, I know you're in there. Grow healthy and strong so we can toss the ball and visit games together!" "Oh, you're hopes aren't up at all" Jasmine laughed. "Honey you've got to set your expectations a little lower to avoid dissapointment'"! "Honestly, Jaz I don't mind if we have another little girl when it comes down to it, just has long as our baby has five fingers and toes" Devin explained. 

Meanwhile..little Ariel was growing like a weed! Man, they do grow fast.


"UGH, homework!" cried Ariel. "This has to be the worst part about being a kid..well, at least I have my favorite doll and my best friend Dianna... Oh! And my Treehouse and my dress up clothes!!" "Ok, being a kid is pretty awesome."




"I love it when my mommy and daddy read to me, it's my favorite part of the day... I love hearing about princesses and dragons and the prince saving the day!"




Jasmine was well into her pregnancy, but still felt the need to keep that kaboose in shape! 


"Sigh, I don't know if I am going to go through this again!" Jasmine thought to herself.."I think two is enough for me."



3 months later..after a hard labor and painful recovery..

The Ashton family welcome home a beautiful happy baby BOY! His name is Phillip.



With Phillip being a big distraction they didn't have much time for little Ariel..but that's okay, it seems that she's been quite occupied with a new secret friend...I wonder who it could be? And how could Ariel explain her odd behavior lately? And most of all...who is she looking at while her mom is reading her a bed time story?


"I've got to tell someone" thought Ariel.."But who is going to believe me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment